- Opening and Closing the Gate
- Do You Know What Your Kids Are Watching?
- How do you create a Christ-centered home?
- His Role and its Duties
- Men God Wants
- The Role of Friendship in Marriage
- Fathers who interact with children plant life-changing seeds
- Fatherhood isn't for Sissies
- How to Catch a Redhead!
- No Quantity, No Quality
Fatherhood isn't for Sissies
Fatherhood isn't for Sissies Good Monday Morning… One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm, a mother was tucking her small boy into bed. She was about to turn off the light when the boy asked with a tremor in his voice, “Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?” The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. “I can’t, son,” she said. “I have to sleep with Daddy.” A long silence was finally broken by the boy’s shaky little voice, “That big sissy!”
For full blog, click here.