HB Red Zone RESOURCES
Below are a few sample resources and tools that are available to use or to give ideas for developing your own game plan. There are several suggested resources that are geared specifically to men that would be great for small group studies as well.
Logo: HB Red Zone Logo
Using the following discussion guides, consider dividing the 16-week Monday night schedule into four quarters. Each quarter features four weeks of discussion starters centered around commitments of: Loyalty-A promise to God; Excellence-A promise to myself; Self-Sacrifice-A promise to my family; Leadership-A promise to others.
|Download discussion starters:|
|Quarter One||Quarter Two||Quarter Three||Quarter Four|
Alternate discussion starters:
|Topical discussion starters:|
|Accountability||God as your Head Coach|
|Balance of Home & Work||Identity in Jesus|
|Breaking Pet Sins||Mentoring|
|Dealing with Stress||Offensive Coordinator|
|Family Teammates||Prayer Life|
- Game Plan for Life: Your Personal Playbook for Success by Joe Gibbs
- Uncommon: Finding Your Path to Significance by Tony Dungy
- Tactics: Winning the spiritual battle for purity by Fred Stoecker
- Ten Lies Men Believe by J. Lee Grady
- The Game Isn't Over by Tom Greene
- Daily Devo's: Sign up to recieve a daily devotional to your email from Men's Ministries. Sign up here.