Author of Why Men Hate Going to Church and The Map: The Way of All Great Men
"For years I’ve wondered why men’s ministry programs don’t work for most men. It’s a mystery – there is some absolutely fabulous men’s curriculum out there, packed with great Bible teaching. Yet almost every church that launches a men’s program meets with failure."
Men’s League is a discipleship structure based on the very first Christian men’s group: Jesus and the twelve. Men’s League develops twelve men at first, and then expands to seventy-two. Men’s League not only delivers powerful teaching, it also gives men personal coaching and a structure that keeps them engaged.
Visit http://mensleague.org/ for details.
- WHAT ARE THE MEN OF YOUR CHURCH LOOKING FOR?
- THE “CULTURE OF HONOR” IS HURTING CHURCHES
- COMMUNICATION TAKES PRACTICE
- THE ADVENTUROUS SPIRIT CALLS YOU TO TAKE NEW TERRITORY
- WHAT LEADERS GET ALL WRONG ABOUT LEADERSHIP
- BUILDING A STRONGER MARRIAGE - HONOR
- STOP LEADING LIKE YOU PARENT FIRST GRADERS
- Seven Habits of Effective Men
- Pope Made The Manly Choice
- Don’t Allow Narcissism to Creep Into Your Prayers